Jajecznica na Kiełbasie


I love that Facebook gives us the ability to easily connect with groups of people from all over. Like the Malaysian cooking group I love so much I also have a Polish cooking group I enjoy. I found delicious soup we enjoyed but most recently it was this simple egg breakfast I decided to try out.

1 lb. link Kielbasa
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 large red onion, chopped
10 eggs
Salt & Pepper to taste
Fresh Parsley 

Slice the sausage thin.

Heat the butter in a nonstick pan and add the onion and sausage. 

Beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste. 

When the onions are tender and the sausage is browned remove them from the pan. Use a rubber scraper to remove most, but not all, of the grease from the pan. 

Add the eggs and cook, stirring. When the eggs are about 75% cooked add the sausage back to the pan and continue cooking until the eggs are completely set. 

Top with fresh parsley and serve immediately. 

Comments

Popular Posts