Bibim-naengmyeon 비빔냉면


I was pretty excited when I read the name of this and realized even though I had never seen the recipe before I knew what it meant. Bibim being mix, and naegmyeon being noodles. So mixed-noodles. I was a little hesitant about this recipe are first, I wasn't sure about the cold noodles. But since the Queen of Korean cooking posted it, we decide to try it. And gained a new favorite food. This was so good!!! And it was fun to make since I just happened to have all the ingredients around the house. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the mustard oil. The spice was ok, but it was a little bitter.  

All in all, we loved this recipe. The sauce especially was amazing.

Since I didn't start the broth in advance and i wanted it slushy I added three flavor packets with one cup of water and them blended it in the vitamix with 2 cups of ice to make it slushy. I put it in the freezer for 20 minutes or so while I made the rest of the ingredients. It was nice and slushy for soup.









Comments

Popular Posts